Welcome to the modern era of a product category we innovated a quarter century ago. De Soto has just introduced the most high tech pack material ever used in a triathlon bag of any sort. As you will see, the bag offers many features and compartments that are beneficial to the most organized person, but De Soto knows that sometimes you just want to pack it all up quickly and get home. This is why they offer the large main interior compartment that overtakes the entire space of all other compartments. Throw it all in, zip it up and go home!
- 45 Denier polyester with TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) laminant making it highly water resistant, very durable.
- TPU finish gives a high gloss patent leather appearance.
- Bottom entry waterproof wet/dry wetsuit compartment bag with heat sealed seams.
- Inverted nylon zippers for a more streamline appearance and smoother operation.
- Zipper pulls made of round nylon mountaineering cord.
- High-density foam ergonomic shoulder straps for improved comfort when carrying a full pack.
- Vertical daisy chain on outside to attach straps for carrying additional items like floor pump, towel, yoga mattress, shoes, fleece or down jacket.
- 2 D-ring straps included
- Breathable foam padding against back offers comfort and insulation to hydration bladder pocket (bladder not included).
ALL THE OTHER GREAT GREAT FEATURES STILL EXIST, INCLUDING:
- Exterior helmet holder, with quick open for removal.
- Large top-load main compartment that overtakes the entire space of all other compartments if you want a duffel-style pack for optimal space.
- Vertical Mid-Belly™ zipper for easy access to items at the bottom of the pack
- Long transition rack strap from which to hang the pack
- Light-color interior for easy viewing of what is inside and to eliminate the "Black Hole" effect
- Interior case made of soft-plush fabric for your sunglasses or swim goggles
- Inside pocket against the back holds a hydration bladder.
- Exterior pop-out pocket hold 32 ounce drink bottles
- Mesh water bottle holder that fits a liter-size bottle
- Waist strap with nylon buckle
- Large exterior zippered mesh pocket.
- Interior key ring loop inside the large exterior mesh pocket
- TSA approved size for check-in luggage (simply pull out the helmet prior to placing in overhead storage).