The All-Natural Sports Drink. Add one level scoop (36g) to 1 bttle (16-20 fl. oz.) water. 100% of the Profits go to Team in Training and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. 26 Serving per Zip Bag. No preservatives added. Ingredients: DEXTROSE, FRUCTOSE, NATURAL FLAVOR, CITRIC ACID, SALT, POTASSIUM CITRATE, MAGNESIUM CITRATE, ASCORBIC ACID.
- Dextrose: Only carb that circulates through the bloodstream "as is" - Does not need to be converted prior to use by the body. It's a VERY rapid fuel source. It stimulates sodium re-absorption from the kidneys, which is beneficial for hydration.
- Fructose: Restores liver glycogen - a stored form of fuel. Slower absorption rate than dextrose, so there's fuel for "later."
- Citric Acid: Helps feed muscles and brain. A key part of a healthy metabolism. Helps your body produce energy, feel more alert and less fatigued. A natural preservative.
- Salt: Helps cells retain water, preventing dehydration.
- Potassium: Responsible for regulating body water. Regulates fluid & electrolyte balance - helping to keep you hydrated. Helps regulate muscle contractions.
- Magnesium: Helps prevent fatigue, nausea and muscle cramps.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): Improves short-term energy. Protects against oxidative damage from high activity levels. Aids in recovery.