Never stop to check your heart rate again. With the AquaPulsereg; Heart Rate Monitor your current heart rate is verbally announced while you swim. Simply slip the AquaPulsereg; inside your goggle strap, attach the soft rubber clip to your earlobe, and go swim. Using an infrared sensor to monitor capillary blood flow, your heart beat is detected through your earlobe. The heart rate is then audibly communicated to you in real time, where the information is transmitted directly to your inner ear via Bone Conduction Technology. No ear buds, cumbersome chest straps, or watch devices are needed. The heart rate announcements are made regularly in 10-second, 20-second, 30-second, 45-second, 1-minute, 2-minute or 5-minute increments. Push the "Instant Heart Rate" button to hear your last recorded reading again. Complete with a lithium-ion rechargeable battery, you can use the AquaPulsereg; from five to eight hours depending on the interval setting. Simply plug the integrated USB directly into a USB port on your computer to recharge.
- Real Time Audible Heart Rate is announced into your ear as you move; no need to pause and look at a watch
- Bone Conduction Audio Announcement verbally conveys your heart rate through your bones into your inner ear; no ear buds needed
- Fully waterproof made for swimmers by swimmers; all buttons are waterproof
- Infrared Sensor Technology picks up heart rate through your earlobe
- Easy Attachment, no chest strap or watches needed; just slip inside your goggle strap