The Stationary Cords Lane Belt is made with durable rubber tubing and a comfortable, adjustable nylon belt. The belt secures to a swimmer's waist while two pieces of tubing connect to each lane line. The Stationary Cords Lane Belt creates a stationary position, where the swimmer can develop endurance and work on stroke technique. The configuration of the cords allows for kick training with no interference. By clipping the cords to the lane rope, multiple swimmers are able to collectively train in one lane.
- Focus on turns dividing one lane into two adding more walls to practice on
- Optimize pool space creating the ideal pool layout for practices or lessons
- Vinyl ester chlorine resistant fiberglass is an aerospace material is built to withstand race speed turns and is resistant to chlorine damage
- Simple 2-person installation installs easily in minutes
- Available in multiple sizes 6"9" (2.05m); 7'3" (2.20cm); 7'9" (2.35m); 8'2" (2.50m)