The Lucky Labrador Brewing Company was founded in 1994 to furnish a neighborhood in Portland with fresh craft brewed beers. Fifteen years and three additional pubs later, the Lab has an almost iconic reputation as running perfectly Portland style of pubs. With two of the establishments located in industrial warehouses and the other in an old Masonic Temple, the Lucky Lab is a comfortably casual place to meet up with friends or family and enjoy amazingly good beer along with tasty pub fare. The Lab is also well known for its unique event such as Dogtoberfest (a dog wash fundraiser) and the Tour de Lab (a cycling circuit by all three Lucky Labs).
- Jersey made of 'Fast Dry Ultra', a micro fiber which effectively transports humidity and repels odor.
- Hidden front full-length zipper
- 3 rear pockets, bar-tacked for extra reinforcement
- 4-way stretch mesh side panels
- This jersey is also available in a yellow/green women's version