Charge Using A Bike Pump, No Compressor Required — Seat tubeless tire beads with ease using the portable Serfas® Air Force One Air Canister.
The Serfas® AF-1 seats tubeless tires with a rapidly released volume of charged air.
STEP ONE: Charge Canister: Pressurize the AF-1 with a bike pump through the valve located on the top of the canister. Gray lever in downward position to build pressure (suggested charge of 140PSI – 160PSI max).
STEP TWO: Charge Tire: With canister pressure within 140PSI – 160PSI and the AF-1 connected to bike tire, in one motion rotate the large gray lever upward to a horizontal position to rapidly release the pressurized air charge. With the gray lever still in up position and bike pump connected to the AF-1 it is possible to top off tire pressure and fine tune to desired PSI.
- Easily Seat The Bead For Tubeless Tires
- Replaces Need For Air Compressor
- Portable & Easy-To-Use
- Works With All Tubeless Tires
- Inflates With Floor Pump To Maximum of 160 PSI
- Safety Blow-Off-Valve Protects Canister From Over Pressurization
- Dual Valve Head For Presta & Schrader Valve
- Patented Valve System Allows Air To Bypass Air Tank & Go Direct To Tire
- Capacity: 160PSI — (Auto Safety Valve: 180 +/- 20PSI)
- Weight: 2.3 kg (~5 lbs)
- Height: 20.25 in / 51.44 cm