Lightweight, secure, large mirror image, and guaranteed for 5 years - unconditionally. 17gm. Attaches to most helmets on the market. Made in NE Ohio - USA 100% NOW AVAILABLE IN WHITE, GRAY, & YELLOW! (note: if your helmet has a visor - remove said visor, install said mirror, and reattach said visor.. voila! Do NOT be afraid to bend the mirror shaft to position for your vision!) Try not to bend the wire at the junction of the mirror and wire... it may snap off. Hold the mirror head and bend the wire in the middle. HubBub Helmet Mirror Installation Instructions:
- 1. Remove mirror from package.
- 2. Twist mirror head ¼ turn.
- 3. Turn helmet upside down and place vinyl coated wire form end at 2:00 on helmet shell.
- 4. Adjust as necessary; bend the wire in the middle not at the mirror/wire junction.
- 5. Squeeze wire form tightly so that the mirror will not vibrate when you are riding.
- 6. Be Safe! Enjoy!
HubBub will return a portion of every mirror sold to the NCME-NY/MV to help continue the important work that they do.