Wrightsock's Midweight double layer Stride Lo Micro-Crew socks are friction free performance socks designed for running and training. The update to the Running II, the Stride features an increased needle count for a softer feel and improved fit. Wrightsock's Stride has a stabilizer zone to ensure that the inner layer does not slide or slip. Added vents ensure breathability--critical to keeping feet cool, dry, and blister-free.
The 824 Stride Lo-Cut sock is made with technical fibers in a double layer construction. The 824 Stride from Wrightsock delivers the comfort and breathability your feet require during running, cross training, and all other high energy activities. The smooth, hydrophobic Dri-Wright inner layer wicks moisture away for cool, dry feet, while an outer layer enhanced with Dri-Wright and Stabilizer Zone Technology promotes "stay in place" comfort. The interaction between these layers reduces friction and prevents blisters, while trapping air in, for effective insulation from heat and cold.
- 78% Polyester/16% Nylon/6% Lyrca
- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- Double Layer construction coupled with the most technically advanced fibers, delivers the blister protection that you need, guaranteed.
- The outer layer is constructed of performance fibers specific to each activity. The interaction between layers absorbs friction which prevents blisters
- Two layers trap air for effective insulation from heat and cold
- Inner layer is smooth, undyed, hydrophobic Dri-WRIGHT wicks moisture away for cool, dry feet
- Patented 3rd attachment keeps socks properly aligned