The most convenient, complete vertical hydration system available.
- Safer riding - no reaching down for your bottle
- Easily refuels. Simply lift lid and fill using wide mouth, quick-fill opening
- Bite valve keeps straw full for quick drinking
- Comes complete with easy clip-on clamps for triathlon and TT Bars
- Mount the Hydroblade on MTB, fitness, drop or flat bars using the Hydroblade Universal Bracket, available separately.
- Fits widest range of bars – 80-160 mm (center-to-center)
Easy to Drink and Refill
- Hands-free drinking. Simply sip from the straw, keeping your eyes on the road ahead.
- NEW ClickCover! ClickCover designed with grippy pull-tab for opening. Simply pop open and refill via Split Cap. Insert bottle nozzle into aperture for fast, quick refill.
- Comes with two cap styles! System also includes highly-acclaimed classic Torpedo Clear Cap. Wide mouth, quick-fill opening also makes mid-ride refill of tablets or powder a breeze.
- Top-of-the-line bite valve decreases bloating by reducing air intake when sipping
- Flat bottom allows bottle to stand upright on counter when filled
Clean, Aerodynamic Design
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) optimized aerodynamic shape to minimize system drag
- Flow straighteners molded in for added drag reduction
Highly-Acclaimed Megadjust™ Mounting
- Securely adjusts to widest range of cockpit configurations 80mm-160mm (center-to-center)
- Accommodates up to 20° of aerobar extension rotation
- Simply clips onto aerobar extensions for a clean bike aesthetic. Eliminates need for extra zip-ties, rubber bands or electrical tape to prevent rocking or tilting.
- Fits 22.2 diameter aerobar extensions. If your bars are oversized, we can custom make special oversized clamps.
28 oz (828 ml)
Black or Clear
80 – 160mm
Bottle: High Density Polyethylene, Food Grade BPA-Free Plastic (Per EU No 10/2011, FDA 21 CFR 177.1520)
Hydroblade Mount / Lid: Nylon Composite
Brackets: Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip silicone grip. Fits 22.2 diameter aerobar extensions.
Hardware: Black rust-proof steel
Bottle and Bottle Accessories: Bottle, Straw with Bite Valve, Splash-proof Lid, Clear Silicone Lid and Slotted Lid, Retainer Strap
Mounting Accessories: Hydroblade Mount, 2 Mounting Clamps with silicone coated straps for tri or TT Bars. Mount the Hydroblade on MTB, fitness, drop or flat bars using the Hydroblade Universal Bracket, available separately.
3 Year Limited Warranty